Friday, August 12, 2011

Concerned

Charli is going with Daddy to get her hair cut tomorrow. She is going with him for 2 reasons, 1. it is their special day out which he does with each of the girls in turn, and 2. I can't go and watch while all her hair is chopped off.

Charli is adamant that she wants her hair cut "like Emma Watson" and just in case you have no idea about what that might be, here is a picture.


I will admit that I did try to talk her out of it yesterday, I just don't want to lose her lovely hair, but she is very determined that it is what she wants. Among the reasons she wants it cut off are; it wont get in her eyes any more, she wont have to have ponytails anymore, she wont get bugs in her hair as much and she likes the way it looks. Who can argue with all of those reasons.

So, tomorrow, Charli will be getting her hair cut short, I am sure it will look great as she looked good the last time she had short hair, but I am still a little concerned. Like the boy says though, it is just hair, it will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment