Monday, December 1, 2008

The Haircut

I went to the supermarket to do a little grocery shopping and was really proud of my effort. In and out in less than 30 minutes which I think is a new record for me. Driving home, feeling chuffed and then I walked in the door and almost dropped the newly acquired groceries in horror. Charli has gone from having lovely long hair which is all blonde and curls at the end with a lovely fringe that comes down to her eyes to this:

Now I am almost over the shock. I will admit that there was some yelling that was directed at the 5 year old "hairdresser", a term I use in the loosest sense, the promise of no dessert for a week as well as the threat that if it EVER happens again, she will also have no hair. After a visit to the real hairdresser this morning, which took about half an hour, things are relatively back to normal. The only thing is that Charli keeps trying to find the ponytail that is holding all her hair up.

1 comment:

  1. It is different to see her with short hair, but she looks really cute. The hairdresser [real one] did a good job. Our little cutie pie. Big nan had a great laugh over the story, girls will be girls. Lol me nannie xxoo

    ReplyDelete