Monday, June 29, 2009

Polyvore Challenge

While I was reading some blogs, I came across a challenge involving a site called Polyvore. Basically you can select any clothing and accessories and put them all together. Of course, this is assuming that price is no option. This site is so much fun, but definitely a time waster. Anyhoo, I decided to take the challenge and since it is winter and winter is my favourite time of year, I put together something suitably wintery.....maybe I have a few too many "winter's" in that sentence...oh well.

The challenge was posted on L-Plates blog and involves a question that came from an article on another blog asking:
"If I asked you to slip on a pair of jeans, a simple top, a pair of flat shoes, and any accessories you liked, what would you come up with? No doubt you'd come out looking vastly different to the next person, but how?"

and this is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment