Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Award

I am not being blase when I say that either. This was Paige's second award for the year so far. The first was in May for her contributions during guided reading and now she has received another for her "super dooper writing". I was and am so proud of her. I know she is a little "distracted" at school, but she is doing really well and I am very proud. I am constantly surprised by her reading ability and when I say constantly, I mean like every night. She comes home with a new reader each night and can pretty much breeze through it, if she gets stuck, she can generally figure out the word when she sounds it out. I am not really shocked due to the fact that both her mum and dad are big readers, but I am just surprised by her progress which seems to go so fast.

End of brag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment