Monday, March 9, 2009

Why do I hate you?

Housework that is. I HATE doing it. Once it is done, I feel great and the house looks great and everything is great. Starting it is the problem. I am sure that I can find a million different things that are much more interesting and of course so much more important than doing the housework. I don't mind doing the washing and hanging it out, I also don't mind bringing it in and am getting better at folding it up and putting it away. I hate doing the dishes, but as we are renting and there is no room, there is no dishwasher so I must do it. I am getting pretty good at keeping on top of the dishes as well. I also don't mind doing the sweeping and the vacuuming or even the dusting.

Now that I am looking at that list, it seems that I don't actually mind doing the housework, the big problem is getting started. I hate getting started. Why can't I be one of those people who doesn't have to push themselves to do the housework.....but then I would probably be ocd about it and that would be a problem too.....oh well, guess I will just have to continue to deal with it. Either that or win the lotto and get a maid. Hmmm, note to self, buy winning ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment