Monday, May 25, 2009

Llama Llama

The other day I decided that there would be no ABC Kids in the morning as it takes exponentially longer for Paige to get ready for school when her mind is occupied by television rather than by listening to me. SLOW MOTION is what happens and sometimes a complete stop. Anyway, rather than TV, we had music and for something upbeat I put on the Spice Girls....yes, old and tacky, but I love them. The point is that the first song was "Wannabe" and for those of you who have some musical taste and don't know the chorus it goes "if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.....etc". Paige and Charli were dancing and singing along with this, Paige got it right and was having a ball.....it was only when I realised what Charli was singing that I laughed myself silly and kept Judd giggling all day.

"if you wanna be my Llama, if you wanna be my Llama"

Still giggle when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment