Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boy am I glad today is OVER!!

Many, many things went wrong today. I guess it was one of those days. About 5 hours ago when I was in the middle of the wrong, I was going to write a post about all of the horrible things that happened today, but in my quest to be a "glass half full person", I will now divulge the good things that happened today.

Charli started using the big toilet, not the potty, but the big girl toilet. Not only that but she used it by herself and told me she needed to go to the toilet before she did it and when she had a nappy on. How excitement.

I got to show off my Dad given talent of tyre changing. When the lovely man came to my aid, all that remained to be done was tightening up the nuts on the newly changed wheel. He was pleasantly surprised and I of course gave the credit to my wonderful Dad who taught me this skill when I was much younger. Thanks Dad.

I got to level 21 with my new Rune Keeper, although I promptly died shortly after, not once but twice.....hmm, what does that mean you ask? Well, let me just say that it was a big achievement for me.

I found my keys after Charli hid them and then J found my keys which I was convinced were lost. Yes it was a bad key day.

And finally, although we didn't make it to High School Musical 3 in the park, the girls got to go to McDonalds for dinner and pick out 2 movies at the video store all by themselves to watch tonight. I was pleasantly surprised that they picked Horton Hears a Who and Strawberry Shortcake rather than the usual Barbie or Bratz. Yay for them and me.

And now it is time for bed and some much needed sleep and maybe a little bit of reading the new book I got from the library and am loving. So here is a shout out to Paulo Coelho for the wonderful book Veronika Decides to Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment