Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hot, Hot and even Hotter!

Yesterday I decided that I would finally get around to using some of those lovely berries that we  picked over Christmas and that are currently sitting in my freezer urging me to use them everytime I open the door. I did a little research on the interweb and came up with a recipe that looked like a winner (http://www.exclusivelyfood.com.au/2006/10/strawberry-raspberry-and-white.html) and what do you know, it actually was. The muffins turned out wonderful, although I will admit that I added a little more chocolate than was suggested by the recipe. Seriously though, how can you not?

Upon arriving home, my lovely husband taste tested them and gave them the "can't talk eating" seal of approval along with the observation that he thought I was a little mad for finally deciding to bake on only the second day this month that the temperature was above 30 degrees. Oh well, thank goodness for that ducted airconditioning and the fact that it actually works. At least I didn't decide that today was the day to bake considering that it is currently 40 degrees outside.

Oh and an update on the toilet training. We have yet to test this on a trip out and about, but we are looking all good at the moment. We did take a short trip to the supermarket the other night and she was ok so we shall see how she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment