Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Batteries Anyone?

Today Charli was feeling a bit flat, what is the best way to remedy that but to charge yourself up. Last night the boy was using his laptop in the lounge room and when he left, the charger was left behind.....still plugged in. I am sure you can see where this story is going, especially if you know anything about the craziness that is Charli....straight onto her tongue. Apparently she felt that it would be a good idea to plug her tongue into the charger and it gave her a little zap or as she said "made my tongue sting". I am assuming that it was something like a 9 volt battery on the tongue but since I am grown up and much more sensible, I didn't test it out. What I did do was unplug it and put it away.

Lucky for Charli she was wearing her Superman knickers.......

No comments:

Post a Comment