Saturday, April 11, 2009

She is SO much like her Aunt

I remember when I was little that my younger sister, who shall remain nameless, used to love to sit in the toilet and sing. She would sit in there for ages and sing to herself, most often the song of choice was a little ditty that she wrote herself call "Bada, Bada". I always thought it was just that she liked to hear the sound of her own voice and she was only 3 or 4 at the time, so, you know, very cute.

Today Charli proved once again that she has been blessed with many of those wonderful genes from my side. She was sitting on the toilet, singing a little ditty she wrote herself called "Puppy, Puppy". I couldn't help but laugh to myself as she once again reminded me of my wonderful sister and now I know for sure that she was doing it because she liked to hear the sound of her own voice. 

So, thanks for being such a great and wonderful sister and giving me many fun memories so when my child does something silly like that, I can't help but smile and think of you :) I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment