Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yummy

Tonight for dinner we had the most amazing meal. I have to say that I was a little skeptical when my better half suggested it, but I will admit that I was totally wrong and he was totally right, to the point that it may even be worth the "I was wrong" dance.

So, what was it I hear you asking, well, to end the suspense we had lamb cutlets with couscous, sounds boring, but then you add the rest. The lamb cutlets were marinated in the new Master Foods Marinade in the Moroccan flavour and the couscous was made with tarragon, vegetable stock, onion and sun-dried tomatoes. Quite surprisingly, Charli loved both the lamb and the couscous whilst it took a little convincing and a little bribery (icecream and strawberries) and a little if you don't eat it by the time the monkeys wake up you wont get any icecream and strawberries to get Paige to eat the couscous. All in all, a total success. I am sure that will now go on our high rotation list as it seems to be healthy and yummy.

Then the day was ended by Paige getting her knee stuck in her bed....but that is another story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment